I have received my first blog award from my dear friend Hayley at Consider It All Joy! Thank you so much!!! Take a peek at some trivia about me and 15 blogs that I enjoy following!
Seven things about me ~
1. I graduated first in my class of 20 from high school.
2. I graduated ninth in my class of 300 from Central College ~ Go Dutch!
3. I was accepted into the accelerated program at Drake University Law School.
4. I felt that the Lord's plan for me was to be a stay-at-home-mommy and not a lawyer.
5. My husband and I met while "scooping the loop" in the town that my children now attend school in.
6. I love studying Bible prophecy ~ especially the End Times and the book of Revelation.
7. I am an organized "freak of nature" ~ just ask my friends!
Fifteen blogs that I have recently discovered and enjoy (in random order, I included the link for each) ~
So to the hostesses of these wonderful blogs, here are the rules to accept the Versatile Blogger Award ~
•Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
•Share 7 things about yourself.
•Pass it along to 15 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.
•Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.
(*For those that are not already, it would be great if you would become a follower of my blog as well!)
Who would have thought that I would give up my spot at Drake Law School to become a SAHM ~ but that's exactly what I did and have never regretted that decision. DH and I have been married for 15 years. He spends his days working for a family owned auto group leading 2 of their dealerships and handling the entire group's inventory. I'm blessed to spend my days running after our DS (12) and DD (10). Together we are raising them to know and love Jesus as their personal saviour.
I enjoy upcycling Goodwill/thrift store/garage sale items, reading a good novel, planning our next adventure, and tweaking our home. I invite you to take a peek at my latest creation and follow along on our journey ~ you never know where it may take you!